Welcome to Ranting Cashier!!!!!!
Ive been a cashier for over 2 years. In those 2 years I have come across many nice people. But for every 1 nice customer I have there are 5 customers that make me bite my tongue. So in order to make my tongue feel better I have created a nice outlet.
I say the things here that all of us cashiers have always wanted to say to our customers but, in fear of losing our jobs, have kept safely hidden inside. Not anymore!!!!!!
Dear Customers,
Please read the signs! All of the signs. The sign clearly states the free book comes from the publisher AFTER mailing in your sales reciept. You buy the book, the publisher sends you a free book from the same auther. It doesnt say you buy the book and you get a second book, off the shelf, free. Read the damn sign!
Go ahead and tell me that our store does this all the time. No we dont. You are just too old and stupid to read the damn sign. The sign wasnt even small. I measured it. Its a nice 1 foot by 2 foot sign. And if you dont like the store then why do you STILL shop there? Dont like it? Dont shop there. Losing your business isnt going to hurt us one bit. Get out!
-RC
No comments:
Post a Comment